Where to get AVIC-Z130BT for almost 50% Off
7″ In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control, Bluetooth, Pandora
Pioneer is one of the leaders in aftermarket automotive products and already well known for the top quality products on the market. Once again they decided to set the standard for in-dash navigation systems and launched the brand new AVIC-Z130BT.
A newer model avic-z140bh is available now !
AVIC-Z130BT Display Review
Avic-Z130bt unit is equipped with a 7” motorized LCD Anti-Glare coated Touchscreen display that looks like no other 7” display you’ve seen before. This was the thing that amazed me the most, as it really takes your breath away with a resolution of 800×480 (WVGA) and a 16:9 aspect ratio. Picture quality is far better when compared to similar models like. It has excellent picture adjustments, automatic display positioning, viewing angle setting and will meet your every need.
More than just a felling
If NASA needed an in-dash navigation system, this flagship model would probably be the best choice. With precise coverage of the US, Canada, Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico and over 12 million POI (Points of Interest) the new AVIC will get you anywhere you want to go. And it will do it with style.
With Intelligent Re- Route, Road Preference and 3D Hybrid sensor (Gyro and G-Force) it will always choose the best solution for your trip and with an included TMC Traffic Tuner you don’t have to worry about getting stuck in traffic anymore.
It has 5 different display modes (2D/3D/Street View/Rear View/ECO Graph View) with 3D landmarks, TTS (Text to Speech) early warning system, Lane Guidance, Fuel Cost report and it will even measure your carbon emissions during your trip. And with AVIC FEEDS system and iPhone® support you can download destinations from Google maps, your personal POIs and much more directly from the internet.
Keep your eyes on the road
With the new Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT the driving safety level is at the much higher than ever before. With full Voice Control and Advanced Voice Recognition support you’ll never need to take your eyes of the road again. Now you can call anyone from your phonebook or dial a phone number simply by telling your AVIC to do it for you.
You don’t even have to type the address or POI you’re trying to find, it will find it for you and all you have to do is tell him where you want to go. And with advanced iPod® support, you can use Voice commands to browse your music by artist, album, genre or playlist.
Stay connected anytime anywhere
Improved compatibility of the new AVIC-X130BT allows you to connect all your favorite portable devices to your in-dash navigation system. It has Direct Control support for iPhone® and iPod®, Pandora app for iPhone®, Link Search for iPod®, App mode for external devices and much more. A built-in Bluetooth® for Handsfree calling and Audio streaming is also included.
When it comes to sound quality, Pioneer® takes things very seriously. This flagship model is also equipped with state-of-the-art MOSFET 50 W/4 channels amplifier with 7-band graphic equalizer, EEQ (Easy EQ) preset equalizer, Advanced Sound Retrieval system and 3 (4V) RCA preouts.
It has SUPERTUNER® IIID with 24 stations/6 presets, BSM (Best Station Memory) and RDS but, unlike any other Pioneer® tuner, it has a built-in HD Radio™. When it comes to multimedia support, you don’t have to worry about a thing.
Unit will playback every known media type out there including CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, Video and Audio CDs, WMV, H.264, MPEG-4, MP3/WMA,AAC for iTunes® and JPEG files. AVIC-Z130BT comes with built-in Dolby® Digital Decoder, D/A 96kHz/24-bit converter and 10-bit Video DAC making it one of the best in-dash navigation systems on the market.
You can download Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT user and instalation manual here
Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT specification and features:
- 7″ WVGA 800×480 full color display with anti-glare coated LCD screen
- Widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio
- Touch screen with Advanced Touch Slide Operation
- Picture Adjustment
- Motorized display
- Selected Angle Settings
- Automatic display positioning
- Peak: 4 channels, 50 W per channel
- RMS: 4 channels, 22 W per channel (Pioneer Certified)
- RMS: 4 channels, 14 W per channel (CEA Certified)
- CD Text Display
- MP3 ID3 Tag Display
Audio and Video Features:
- Support for DVD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, AAC, DivX, MP3, WMA, WMV, H.264, MPEG-4 and JPEG
- Supertuner IIID® tuner with 26 stations/6 presets
- Best Station Memory (BSM)
- Local seek tuning
- Radio data system (RDS)
- HD Radio™
- 7-band graphic equalizer
- Advanced Sound Retrieval technology. Restores sound quality lost due to digital compression of music
- 3-Mode loudness setting
- App mode insures greater compatibility with smartphone applications
- Dolby Digital decoder
- 96 kHz/24-bit D/A Converter
- 10-Bit Video DAC
Add-on modules and options :
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio add-on module: Pioneer SIRIUS Radio Package
- XM Satellite Radio add-on module: Pioneer GEX-P920XM required and sold separately
- iPod®/iPhone® connector cable: Pioneer CD-IU200V required and sold separately
- Rear-panel auxiliary input 3.5mm
- Rear-panel USB input
- SD/SDHC memory card slot
- Composite A/V input
- Composite Video output
- Dual Zone Audio/Video
- Rear video input for rear view cameras with a RCA composite input, Pioneer ND-BC20PA is recommended
- 3 Sets of 4V pre-amp outputs (front and rear/subwoofer switchable)
Bluetooth Features for Pioneer AVIC-Z130BT:
- Built-in Bluetooth technology for hands-free talking and Audio Streaming
- Bluetooth version 2.0 certified
- AVIC-Z130BT Works with most Bluetooth enabled cell phones